Hundreds of emergency management personnel, state and county homeland security officials, public sector practitioners, and industry leaders from across the Mid-Atlantic are expected to attend the third annual 2006 All Hazards Forum (AHF) – Tuesday, October 10 through Thursday, October 12 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
This comprehensive event will provide delegates from both the public and private sectors with opportunities to make contacts with peers across jurisdictional lines, share best practices, discuss tactics and strategies for dealing with major incidents, discover new technologies available to them, and address new undertakings imposed by increased homeland-security concerns. It is also one of the few places where all levels of government, private sector participants, and universities can collaborate to improve security throughout the region.
Major audiences expected at AHF 2006 include:
- State, County and City homeland security and emergency management personnel
- State, County and City project and program managers
- First responders (police, fire, rescue, transportation, medical, etc.)
- Technology manufacturers and developers, solution providers and integrators
- Higher education and Applied Research Laboratories
- Service Providers
- Federal and State DHS representatives
- Legislators and policy-makers
- National and State-based associations (relating to manufacturing, technology, defense, etc.)
- State economic development organizations